Friday, December 2, 2011

Does the display on the iPhone 4 shatters easily? How many of you have experience with it?

I am planning on buying the iPhone 4. I was just being curious about the display because it used to break a lot on the iPhone 3G. Does it shatter a lot? Apple said that it's stronger than ever but I thought I would ask.





Thanks for all the responses! :)|||The iPhone 4 has a glass plate on the front screen as well as on the phone's back end, giving it it's shiny appearance. What I can tell you from experience is that the glass is most definitely stronger. I keep my iPhone 4 in a case (as should you), but I have dropped it on occasion with and without the case. I have yet to drop it on an extremely hard surface like a parking lot or hardwood floor, just mainly at work or at my apartment where it's carpeted. It has yet to even crack. I've had it about six months.





It's a beautiful phone.|||The screen on the iPhone 4 is either stronger than the older 3G and 3GS or it is fitted in a way that makes it less prone to shattering.





I have friends that have cracked a lot of screens on their iPhone, yet I have never had an issue - simply because I don't drop it. I'm probably just lucky though...





If you are concerned then get a case. Or treat it like the expensive bit of kit it is and try not to lob it around!





Also, the first answer was onto something - the iPhone 5 will be released later this year so I would wait for that.|||Shatters easily, just get a case and you will be fine.. :)... I 've had a bunch of friends with IPhone 4's and they have a cracked screen... Because they didn't have a case!!!! But mine didnt crack because i have a case!!!!! And i always drop mine so, Hope i helped... Good Luck!!! :)|||Well, it's almost september and that's when Apple releases there new iPhones and iPods so, I'd wait until then and see what they have|||No It Doesnt Shatter It Very Very Strong And More Reliable|||Anything from Apple shatters easily|||Wait for the iphone 5 to come out

No comments:

Post a Comment