Friday, December 2, 2011

IPhone????????

I have an AT%26amp;T slider. It's a little too basic for me, i like more complex phones. I have been thinking about getting an iPhone for awhile now, and I was wondering if anyone could give me some insight on an 8GB iPhone. I have gone to the Apple store and used one that they have on diplay and also I do know someone with an iPhone and used hers and I am completely in love with it. I was just wondering if it was a good phone or not.





Thank you.|||if you are a tech savvy and a outdoor person... iPhone is your choice!!|||If you like more complex phones, you'll love the iPhone. It has everything and more.... and from what I've seen from AT%26amp;T the plans aren't too shabby.|||im in the same exact situation...the other day my cousin came over and i fell in love with her iphone omg...but idk if its to get that or a smartphone idk im hoping me and u make the right choice!!!!!good luck|||If you really like the iPhone, then you should get it!! It is really an awesome phone!! I am serious!! But, wait for the new iPhone to come out in June. The new one in June will have faster internet then the current 8gb and 16gb iPhones right now. The new iPhone (iPhone 2) will also have video calling. It will probably be much more expensive then the current 8gb and 16gb iPhones out right now. It will have a 3G network, which means high speed internet. You can also connect to Wi-Fi.|||YES THE BEST PHONE IVE EVER HAD, PLUS A GOOD SITE FOR CHEAP IPHONES





http://iphone2you.blogspot.com/|||You should take a look at...





http://everything-technology.blogspot.com/2008/04/apple-iphone-review.html





cuz, it tells u everything.|||I hear its a good phone, and that the following is a place to get it for free. I dont know if it works, but you could try.

No comments:

Post a Comment