Friday, December 2, 2011

Does the iphone stay connected to the internet if you start an application and it locks?

Yesterday night I plugged my iphone in to charge. I must have pressed clocks when I put it in as this morning when I woke up, 8 hours later, and unlocked the phone clocks was the first thing to show up on screen. Does that mean that the internet was connected all night or does it disconnect when it locks?|||the phone can stay connected to the internet until you press the home key if the phone is n sleep mode or "locked" the phone is not connected to the internet tho it can be set to fetch data on a regular basis despite sleep mode state, but this isn't something you can accidental do. i wouldn't worry about it if it's in sleep mode of if you've at least returned to the home screen.

No comments:

Post a Comment