Friday, December 2, 2011

How do I sync my Iphone to a new Itunes without losing the current music on it?

I had to reinstall my computer and Itunes so I lost my music files. I've since downloaded new music but there are some songs which I purchased from the Itunes store that are on my Iphone. I want to sync my Iphone to my new Itunes library but I don't want to lose my purchased songs (which are no longer saved in my computer's Itunes library).


Any suggestions?|||i used tanshee iphone copy software its nice software you just need to copy the music to your computer.|||save whatever iTunes music or movies or whatever it is to a disk then put it in your computer that your iPhone is synced to and go to File%26gt;Add file to library%26gt;desktop%26gt;computer%26gt;DVD RW Drive (E:) then from there you should be able to find your itunes folders.|||good question. you jus have to import u songs to your computer then jus add new songs but theyll get deleted thats y u import them 1st

No comments:

Post a Comment