Friday, December 2, 2011

How much does an iPhone 3G cost per month with unlimited data and text messaging on a family plan?

I'm currently on a family plan. I'm interested in the iPhone 3G now because Apple introduced the iPhone 3GS and the original iPhone 3G is only $99 now. How much does it cost per month with unlimited data and text messaging? I'm on a family plan. Oh! and I'm currently not eligable for an upgrade, but can I just sign up for another 2 years and get the iPhone 3G for the $99?|||I am currently on a family plan with myself having the iphone 3g.





It is through At%26amp;t, a 1400 minute plan. There are four phones, the other three phones just being your average upgraded flip phone or slider, nothing with extra cost. Everyone has unlimited texting. The total monthly bill is $175





for my iphone, the data plan is $30, the texting comes with the family, $30 divided by four, so like $7.5, and I believe I was just a $9.99 ad on to the original family plan. so to add the iphone 3g to the plan I am an extra around $48 (a month)|||Probably $20 more than your current plan. My question has to do with your question too! LOL





Please answer mine: http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>|||heyyy...


Apple iphone 3g s is the latest one produced by AT%26amp;T %26amp; Apple . You can buy it on http://www.att-products.com/ ever.|||around $50 in my place for 24 months..

No comments:

Post a Comment