Friday, December 2, 2011

How much would it cost to add an Iphone to a family plan?

My family has unlimited talk and text with verizon. My parents have blackberrys and I have a free phone from the store that is incredibly horrible. I absolutely loath this phone. How much would it cost if I were to swap to am iPhone 3 or 4? I figure as soon as the Iphone 5 comes out, I can get the iPhone 4 for a lot cheaper, but I am just unsure of the plan.


So how much would it cost in this situation for me to upgrade?


Thanks!|||It would be adding a data package for your phone, which range from $30 to $80, since you already have a line. If you have an upgrade, iPhones are as low as $199, but without and upgrade, they start at $649 and go up.|||Well if your adding a line its 9.99 plus a data plan which runs any where from 15 $ to 60$ if you just want to switch phones then you'll just need da data plan . Im a sales rep from ATT

No comments:

Post a Comment