Friday, December 2, 2011

IPhone.....?

I have an iPhone and I want to put music on it but it wont work. I installed the latest version of itunes and when I plug in my iphone to the computer it says Camera connected- Select the program to launch for this action. I am using the same wire that I use to get music for my ipod. Why doesnt it let me get music!! Also can I get music online from my iPhone and then it will work on my iPhone? Please help! I will give best answer. Thanks.|||did you install it within the past couple of days? there have been updates.





I'll assume you followed all the instructions.





hidden away is a line that says your computer must support usb 2.0, not just usb 1.0 or 1.1, not through an unpowered hub.





the camera part may work over the usb 1.0|||did u try to installing ur iphone to itunes?





if not, then u might need to plug in ur iphone to the computer then itunes should pop up and it should say the word " Ipod" on the side

Report Abuse


|||There are great deals on ebay for the new Iphone!!





http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem%26amp;rd=1%26amp;item=130169269548%26amp;ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT%26amp;ih=003

Report Abuse


|||Did you install the latest version if iTunes before you connected the phone? The iPhone will only work and sync with the computer if you sync it with iTunes|||If it says that it is only a camera that was connected maybe you haven't installed itunes correctly. Or maybe thought you were instaling and didn't save it? Anywho, My iphone does that when i connect it to a computer which isn't my main pc i use to download my music. Try sticking to ONE computer only. Or go to the computer you first connected it to.





If nothing i said maked sense:


Call apple phone support.. theyre GOOD stuff and GREAT help.I call them all the time...lol





1800.694.74663


i know it seems like a lot of #'s but thats the #.


HOPE I WAS OF SOME HELP.

No comments:

Post a Comment