Tuesday, December 6, 2011

How does at&t iphone upgrade work when iphone is purchased from the Apple store?

I am going to pre order an iPhone 4 tomorrow, but there are rumors that the white iPhone will not be available for pre order through at%26amp;t. I would then purchase it from Apple. I am eligible for an upgrade so the iPhone would only cost me 200 dollars. Will I still get my upgrade if I purchase through Apple? I have no idea how this works|||yes, the apple online system will interacte and coopperate with att system!|||Just a heads up - if I was you, I wouldn't waste my time or money purchasing the new iPhone 4G. There are a few sites that are giving people willing to test the new iPhone out one for free.|||Definitely,I've got a awesome bargain on 1 too. see the suggestions on links second and eighth on www.iphone-advice.co.cc





Hope that helps you as much as it helped me

No comments:

Post a Comment