Tuesday, December 6, 2011

IPHONE!!!!!?

who here is exited about the new iPHONE comming out?!





http://www.apple.com/iphone/





oh %26amp; i was wondering, since it doesn't have mobile yahoo nd AIM nd MSN messenger on it, can u download it into ur fone from the enternet?





%26lt;3|||I'm not. It's overpriced and overrated. Why pay $500 for a phone with a 4GB mp3 player, when you can buy a $100 cell phone and 30GB iPod Video for around $350? I have a Samsung t629 that was $99.99, and a 30GB iPod Video that was $248.44. Both cost $348.43 before tax, and I have MUCH more storage than both of the iPhones.|||I am so pumped. Ready to go now. AT%26amp;T stores close at 4:30pm and reopean at 6pm.

Report Abuse


|||There are great deals on ebay for the new Iphone!!





http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem%26amp;rd=1%26amp;item=130169269548%26amp;ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT%26amp;ih=003

Report Abuse


|||Although am not very sure about the whole thing but then I think iPhone is built with a entirely new software platform. Nokia 'n' series phones have Symbian software which is currently supported by many software development companies. iPhone will also have support for such softwares when they will be written in the particular software code recognized by the phone. I hope you understand what I mean to say...|||What the heck is a iPhone?





I never heard of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment