Friday, December 2, 2011

How do I upload my iphone calendar into my yahoo calendar on my pc?

My iphone calendar is fully populated with information. My yahoo calendar is blank but I'd like to sync the 2 calendars so I have a back up of my iphone.|||I do not think it is possible. The method left by Bryan will only push Yahoo Calendar events to your iPhone Calendar, not the other way around (ie events you had already created on your iphone will not push to Yahoo Calendar).





Please correct me if I am wrong.|||It is indeed possible :) Here's how:





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AoSetkd0Tjs3geCdSTwZCYUjzKIX;_ylv=3?qid=20100731185637AAnd4IC

Report Abuse


|||Go to your iPhone or iPod Touch settings application.


Tap Mail, Contacts, Calendars.


Tap Add Account.


Tap Other and then tap Add CalDAV Account.


For the Server you can simply type yahoo


Now type in the Yahoo! ID and password you use to sign in to your Yahoo! Calendar.


Once you click save, the iPhone or iPod Touch will verify your Yahoo! ID and password.


Next time you open up your iPhone or iPod Touch Calendar you will see a page allowing you to select which Yahoo! Calendar layer you would like to view or edit.

No comments:

Post a Comment