Friday, December 2, 2011

Iphone?????

should i get an iphone?


i am contemplating getting either a new phone and a ipod or just an iphone


the iphone would be double the cost plus $20 month extra service


but i love iphones and love the idea of having one


should i get one?|||I'm writing you this response from my iPhone right now :) I don't know how I ever successfully used a PDA or smartphone before it. It's my most prized possession. I say - go for it! Its worth every penny!|||it depends. i mean it is awesome but my friend had it and she said that when you touch it, it is really sensitive and gets dirty easily. It is really cool though. I have the ipod touch. Do what you want though, you can always return it.|||I have an iphone and I love it...I am using it right now to answer this question


There is a new iphone coming up on september with more GB and faster internet connection. I will wait until then...Mine is already old and I want to get the new one...|||My friend had an iphone and it was cool for the first week or so but after that he began to have problems with it. It鈥檚 very sensitive and apparently it can break really easily, his broke before the month ended which really sucked and he didn鈥檛 had insurance. Also their a little big to be carring on your jeans but maybe if you carry it in your purse then things might be a little different.





Anyways, aside from the cons it鈥檚 a cool phone you can view pictures and videos on a much larger screen. Also you can watch YOUTUBE videos which was a really cool thing when we were bored.|||it is probably best to get a normal cell phone and get a ipod touch. ipod touch is like a iphone it is just a bit smaller and can not call like iphone does|||It depends on you. Based on your needs from a phone it may be so good for you, or so bad for you.


For example: If you have access to wireless internet and you lve to do some of your internet works by your phone, iPhone is the best solution for you. As it has the best WiFi application I have seen on any phone.


If you want to play a lot of new and diffrent games, the iPhone is for you! You can find a new game before finishing the last one ;)


Describe your exact needs from a phone.





p.s: but iPhone is the most lovale cell phone you can ever have :D

No comments:

Post a Comment