Friday, December 2, 2011

How do I get my iPhone to show up on the My Computer page with Windows 7?

With windows XP, the iPhone showed up as a camera and I could easily copy and paste. I got a new computer with Windows 7 and the iPhone doesn't register in that menu. Surely there's a way to make it show up...I don't want to have to download a program to transfer my stuff.|||To transfer all music/videos from your iPhone to your computer and iTunes, all you need is to use this handy program called Tansee iPhone Transfer


http://www.gutensoft.com/Utilities/Tanse鈥?/a>


Many of my friends are using it for its easy and safe transfer. The whole process goes as follows:





Firstly install this program on your computer. When you connect your iPhone to the computer, this program would instantly display all music and videos on your iPhone. All you need is to select what you wish to transfer and click "Copy" button. Done. All your selected files will be copied to your selceted folder on the computer safely. Now you can easily add those files to the iTunes library.


More importantly, this won't overwrite any original files on your iPhone.





Here is step-by-step guide on the whole process:


http://www.gutensoft.com/Guide/How-to-tr鈥?/a>





Hope this can help.


You can also search more others at http://google.com


But I like to use this one best. The cheapest one I've found.|||are you sure its not there. when i connect mine to windows 7 its there. if you click the start menu and then computer it should be there below hard disk and divices with removable storage (under portable devices.|||You just need a iphone to pc transfer.I share you a professional one callled tipard iphone to pc transsfer.


It can easliy transfer music/movie/image from iPhone to PC. This iPhone to PC file Transfer can work well on iPhone, iPhone 3G, iPhone OS 3.0/3.1 and all the iPod models as the excellent iPhone to PC Transfer to help you backup iPhone files and iPhone ringtone to PC in case of crashing.


for more information:


http://www.tipard.com/iphone-to-pc-trans鈥?/a>


Hope it useful for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment