Tuesday, December 6, 2011

!!!!!!!!!IPHONE!!!!!!!!?

I was wondering if my aunt is the only one onher at%26amp;t plan, and we were thinking to add me onto it. And I want to get the iPhone 3G. And I am wanting the 18G.. would I pay the $134 or am I going to have to pay more?? Please, information and prices.. Thank you =]|||uh, none of what you said makes any sense. First of all, there is no 18 GB version. Second, even if there were, $134!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? If it was that cheap, the line for it on the release day would be 10 miles long!|||ur question doesnt make sense prices and storage space are wrong|||It depend whether she's re-newing her contract or not.|||ok if u want a really good fone and ur a txter the i would not get the iphone i would get the lg xenon its pronounced the lg zenon and if u go to walmart they sell it there for 50.00 insted if 99.99 so ya its also a touch screen so thats the pone i have and i LOVE IT IT IS THE BEST FONE IVE EVER HAD ULL LUV IT TOO!!!!|||You can get more information at http://www.iphone.com

No comments:

Post a Comment