Friday, December 2, 2011

IPhone????

Okay, for christmas i am planning to get an iPhone, if you could give me some reviews [pros, cons] of the phone, that would be great! Oh and is it a camera phone? Thanks in advance everyone!!|||my mom just got one a few days ago. she LOVES IT, although it might be a little hard for some people to get used to typing on a touch screen because if your fingers are fat, then it wight type two letters at once. yes it is a camera phone, and it works really good.|||Did you even try to search for previous iPhone questions? This has been asked and answered in this forum many times already.|||yeahhh my cousin has a iphone yes its a picture phone the only cons is that it brakes easly and theres no isurance|||Noooooo! dont get an iPhone!





$99.99 a month for 1350 minutes, and 200 text messages, which I can burn through in a day or two. Thats $1199.88 dollars a year, plus $400 for the phone which is $1599.88 for one year. It's a mandatory 2 year service plan, which comes out to be $2799.86 for two years. $2799.86 for a phone with limited calling and even more limited texting? Wow, that's a great buy.|||I don't have one, but I know it doesn't have a camera (video or otherwise) so I'm waiting for one with a camera.|||Nokia N95. iphone is trash.

No comments:

Post a Comment