Friday, December 2, 2011

Iphone...?

ok so i live in ireland and want the iphone, i have no problem getting one but i need details about networks and stuff... and about the actual phone, is it worth getting? what does it have on it? can you get it in pay as you go?





any other info is also welcome. thanks!|||honestly...I got the iPod Touch (just like the iPhone, but with no phone feature). It serves my purpose. I didn't need a cell phone, just wanted the iPod and extra features. I get WiFi Internet (basically all internet sites are accessible in some form), it plays music, videos, podcasts, you can download anything from iTunes directly to the iPod (without having to use a computer)...it's really nice. I would figure the iPhone would be just like the iPod Touch, except with a phone. I've seen the iPhone and it looks to me like the ear piece is kinda small...could make for bad sound. If you are a texter...you may not like it. The keyboard is quite small...though, I don't mind it...I use Facebook.com on my iPod all the time. I'm 100% sure the iPhone doesn't come as pay as you go...it's a contract phone. Sorry.





Basically, I like the iPod Touch, and I'm sure the iPhone would be just like it.|||It is a great phone! Unlocking questions are best addressed to the people who wrote the software - http://www.freeiphoneunlock.com.


There are others, who sell more civilized GUI versions for $25-75. They are the only ones with the latest answers.|||Iphone is contract only on o2 and its only real feature is its dashing good looks, and the label. Iphone's speaker is rather quiet and the camera is boderline 2 megapixels, it does have wifi (wireless internet) and an AMAZING large touch screen that is sure to impress but thats pretty much it. Plus it gets rather annoying to use if your a texter or emailer.|||Where in Ireland did you get yours? Love to buy one

No comments:

Post a Comment