Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Iphone?????????????????

I really do not like the phone i have right now and was thinking about getting the iphone. However, my two year plan is not up yet. Can i get the iphone now without having to pay an extra fee? Because i know that when getting a new phone phone AT%26amp;T you get money taken off the phone if you get a new two year contract. So I'm just asking if i get an iphone, will it still be $199?|||To get the iPhone at the fully discounted price, you must have completed at least 20 months of your contract. If you haven't, you can do an early upgrade. The phone will be $200 more than the new customer price and you will have to sign a new contract.





You do not want to get an iPhone until the new one is released this summer.|||Yes, the 3Gs price with at%26amp;t ($199) is the reduction price and that price is not just for new users it is for everyone. Everyne can get the iphone at this price when their upgrade comes. Also you could just get the iPhone 3G is almost the same and you can upgrade the software to 3Gs at a later date





~WAIT HOLD UP~


no you will have to pay full price for the iphone until it is time for your upgrade (contract ends)|||I got the iPhone 5 days ago and am loving it my wife is about to divorce me because I spent the nights plying with it it is soooo nice. I had to transwer from verizon to get this phone which I paid 99 dollars with 2 year contract. WhAtever u do don't miss out on the iPhone u don't need the 16 or the 32. 8 gb is enough|||out of contract you will have to pay a lot more. Just wait for your upgrade or better yet a new iphone is rumored to release this summer (late july) so just wait for that one

No comments:

Post a Comment