Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Iphone??????????????????

So I have $400 saved up and idk if I should bye an iphone or not. Since the iphone has been out for a year now I bet in a few months they will make a new one. I dont want to spend a few hundred and then in a few months it will be out dated so should I wait until they make a new iphone?|||The nest iPhone isn't set to come out for another 4-5 months. If you could wait that long then you should. If not get the iPhone 4.



@Kyle: You're a little off there. If you look back iPods have been updated in September. Not iPhones. They are updated usually between June %26amp; July, like what I said in my answer is 4-5 months away. The next iPhone is set to be like how the 3GS was when it was released. Not much outside but definitely somethings inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment