Friday, December 2, 2011

How can I switch my iPhone on my account to a different account on a different computer?

Ok so I got an iPhone recently and I have an iTunes account on my laptop. My brother has his account on his laptop. I want to know if it is possible to switch my iPhone onto his account and his laptop so I can have the music in his music library. I think it would be ridiculous for both of us to have the same songs and both of us paying for them. Please help would be appreciated!!!! Thank you in advance!!|||take your IPhone grab a hammer and have at it like you have never done before...|||when dealing with apple products you can search the apple fourms or help guides, thats what i do when i need answers for my iphone ipod problems. thats really the best way to go.





best of luck





www.apple.com

No comments:

Post a Comment