Friday, December 2, 2011

How much does a new iPhone cost per month?

Hi. I've been planning on buying an iPhone and recently my old phone broke so I would like to get it sooner rather than later. However, I do not know what the monthly cost would be. I am currently on a family plan with unlimited text messaging. Does anyone know how much it would cost per month to drop my old Razr and pick up a new iPhone? Or a helpful link would be great too. Thanks!|||This is what At%26amp;t had to say:





Text messages are no longer included (they were on the old iPhone voice plans). Lowest plan is $5/month for 200 texts.





The unlimited data plan (doesn't inlude texts, and must have if you want to use all the iPhone features) is $30/month.





The lowest voice plan is for 450 minutes, at $49.99/month. Doesn't include texts, but as usual has roll-over minutes. I asked about current customers and "rolling over" their roll-over minutes and they said they do, so you won't have to start over. Not sure if there's any stipulations though.





Total for basic plan (450 mins, 200 texts, unlimted data) should run you about $85.00 before taxes etc.





Hope this helps!|||Follow this link-


http://www.servicika.com/2008/07/new-iph鈥?/a>|||Rogers.com





60$ / month BUT + 35 $ activation, 15$ for something else I dont remember... 50 cents for 911 ..





hehe Goodluck ;)|||Right now, until August 31, there is a special going on at rogers. there is a $30 dollar plan and from there you can purchase other stuff like caller ID

No comments:

Post a Comment